Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:39:22 -0400
From:      Paul Murphy <pnmurphy@cogeco.ca>
To:        Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        paul@sd2.mailbank.com
Subject:   Re: ports/51441: graphic/pornview won't compile

--=.MdlX9pYDu01x8h

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Synopsis: graphic/pornview won't compile
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->	 analyzed
> State-Changed-By: arved
> State-Changed-When: Sun Apr 27 07:36:48 PDT 2003
> State-Changed-Why:
> You have WITH_MPLAYER defined somewhere. Try compiling it with
> WITH_LIBXINE instead.

 Yes, that works. However this is more of a workaround is it not? I
would rather use mplayer (which I already have installed) instead of
libxine (which entails installing 6 more ports). [For what its worth, I
really don't NEED a video player at all, I just use pornview for
viewing jpeg's etc, it best fits my use of all the graphics viewers
I've tried]

--
Cogeco ergo sum

--=.MdlX9pYDu01x8h