Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:30:13 +0100
From:      Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   parallel port and non-printer (modem) uses of it (was: Re: Diskless boot stopping at "NFS ROOT:...")

>    If this solves your problem, I would really appreciate it if the
>    people developing the new parallel port stuff would look into it

I was wondering if I can expect any problems when connecting Zyxel 2864I
(ISDN and analog modem) to machine via parallel port? It can communicate
via serial port which is limited to 115200 or parallel port. Haven't tried
it yet, but I'd like to use parallel port so I can make better use of ISDN
channel bundling. I'm tracking 3.1-stable.

Tomaz
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown