Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:13:00 -0400
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        natesuehr@netzero.net, Nate Suehr <natesuehr@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where it's at

On Sun, 02 Apr 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Nate Suehr wrote:
> I looked all over the place, but I couldn't find the
> floppy disk images of FreeBSD.  Could you direct me to
> where I could find them?  Thanks...
>
> =====
> - Nathan webmaster@thebaronx.hypermart.nethttp://thebaronx.hypermart.net

To the best of my knowledge, there are no floppy disk images of
FreeBSD. There is an ISO image of the first disk that you can burn as
an installation cd, or you can purchase the set, preferably from Walnut
Creek.

If you are referring to the boot floppies for ftp, network,
msdos partition etc. installation, they are located here:

For 3.4-RELEASE go to ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/3.4-RELEASE/floppies/

For 4.0-RELEASE go to ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.0-RELEASE/floppies/

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    And what does THIS button do??