Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:10:09 -0500
From:      Sam Pierson <samuel.pierson@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UDF broken? thought it was fixed

Hello all,

Attempting to upgrade from 5.3-release to 6.0.  Everything
is fine until I boot into the newly created kernel/world and
it tries to mount the root file system.  It says:

"panic: lockmgr: locking against myself". =20

and forces me to reboot.  I believe there was a similar
problem around the 12th of July, so this should have
been fixed already.

I cvsup'd to get the source from cvs1.us.freebsd.org and
it appears that it has been all been updated, although
I haven't checked the udf files yet.