Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:32:56 -0800
From:      Bill Nicholls <billn@ywave.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Related Publications

Your site page of this name has a subtle glitch in it. Specifically, the
books and CDs are listed in date order, oldest first.

This may create the impression, as it did with me, that only old info is
shown. In order to find new stuff, I had to scroll *way* down the page.

I strongly recommend that you display this page in *reverse date order*
in order to show most recent books & CDs first.

Bill Nicholls
http://www.billswrite.com