Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 18:54:47 -0500
From:      brian.towles@rlxtechnologies.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trying to stop Kernel userconfig from coming up on initial instal l

Howdy

Im trying to create a fully hands off procedure for installing FreeBSD 4.3
onto our blades and am having an issue trying to get beyond the Initial
Kernel Userconfig.

I've set   boot_userconfig="NO" as well as tried to unset it and I still get
it coming up in one form or another   (CLI or selection menu mode).

As well im finding that the ipv6_enable="No" option in the install.cfg
doesn't prevent the IPV6 dialog box from coming up and prompting for it,
using NFS and DHCP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-=Brian