Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:02:33 -0400
From:      Christopher Molnar <molnarc@pandmservices.com>
To:        Claudiu Costin <claudiuc@kde.org>, <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek@lichota.net>
Subject:   Re: cvsweb will not work like before :(

Try your scripts again without any changes. I think they are fixed.

I want to just make a small, probably mute, point here. When you write a
tool that relies on someone else's server and software it might be a good
idea to inform the administrator of that server - that way when an update is
done (or not done) it can be tested and other people can be informed.

Thanks,
-Chris

(BTW: Webcvs will have some downtime on 10/25 and 10/26 as the server is
moving and I am at the mercy of the telephone and cable companies.)

Thanks,
-Chris