Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:17:04 -0700
From:      "Brian W." <brian@brianwhalen.net>
Subject:   ccache and no input file

I was using ccache for awhile and then stopped when clang became the norm.
Now, I have been reading that clang is supported in ccache so I retried it.
I did an svn up, buildworld and kernel, and then svn upped again and
repeated the build, there were only like 4 new lines grabbed in the svn
pull today. What I am seeing is a majority of the results are for a no
input file status. What is the cause of that? it isnt done yet.

cache directory                     /usr/.ccache
primary config                      /usr/.ccache/ccache.conf
secondary config      (readonly)    /usr/local/etc/ccache.conf
cache hit (direct)                  5902
cache hit (preprocessed)              22
cache miss                             0
called for link                      126
called for preprocessing             162
multiple source files                  1
unsupported source language          902
no input file                       9562
files in cache                    148436
cache size                           2.4 GB
max cache size                       5.0 GB