Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:13:35 +0000
From:      Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
To:        Vany Serezhkin <ivan@serezhkin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592

Hi,

Based on the backtrace you've provided, this doesn't seem like a
multicast related issue.
I skimmed wpa_supplicant and I see that whilst it requests a link-layer
multicast address, it does not use IPv4 multicast.

Vany Serezhkin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I do not really sure in this, but :
>
> after  the current updated to
> 20090309 Merge IGMPv3 and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) to the FreeBSD
> IPv4 stack.
>
> I can't use any wpa_supplicant related networks.
>
> It faulted in any WPA authentications , that i tried.
> Also it faulted when i try to login via 802.1x in my job network.

General questions:
 Are you running any routing protocols on this machine, or anything
which opens a multicast socket at system startup?
 Do you have more than one processor core enabled?
 Can you transcribe the console panic message so we can see which
process has panicked in the routing socket path?

thanks,
BMS