Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:31:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Steven G. Kargl" <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        eivind@dimaga.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting /usr/ports everywhere...

> As the medics carted Jordan off to the clinic, a faint voice was
> heard chanting the mantra "Just one more fix, and I'll quit."

Heh, you forget that I live near silicon valley - the local hospital
has an entire ward dedicated to this, and at night you can hear the
eerie cries of the programmers who are incarcerated there.  Despite
being thorazined and in full restraints, they still whimper and cry,
clawing feebly for non-existant mice, each going through the sad and
lonely hell of a junkie's withdrawal.

I'm fine, Steven.  Really.  I've learned to take it one change at a
time. :-)

					Jordan