Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:05:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ToPIC laptop wanted

Before I go out and buy an old Toshiba laptop (which I've tried three
times to do now w/o a success outcome), I thought I'd ask here if
someone might have one they would give/loan me.  There are a number of
subtle issues with NEWCARD and ToPIC bridges, and that's leading me to
believe that they won't be resolved unless I have hardware in hand.
I've had mixed reports on all the ToPIC parts: ToPIC 95, ToPIC 95B,
ToPIC 97 and ToPIC 100.  If anybody has a laptop with this chipset in
it (they are only found in Toshiba laptops, afaik), and would be
willing to help me out, I would be most appreciative.

Please drop me a line if you can help.

Warner