Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:35:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        space@dsl-only.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your program is looking really shitty

Hi,

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 space@dsl-only.net wrote:

This message would be easier to parse if you could speak/write English at
more than a 3rd grade level and if you discovered other words other than
sh*t and f*ck.

> I buy the cdrom v.3.3 of fbsd, all go well, compiling the kernel works
> unlike linux, so I was very happy to say the least.

So this was good (it's hard to tell w/ your 3rd grade english)?

> no I try to up grade, fine that turn out to be a crock of sh*t, not
> going into details.

So you complain wo/ details - is this so we can't tell you that "you did
all of this wrong and if you'd read the docs you'd have seen that you
should have doene it that way?"

> this makes me made, well think that it must be me, I format install
> the basic install, then cvsup upgrade again that go ok, hay I just
> upgraded the same f*cking version how nice.

First - it is you.

Second, it appears you're too stupid to read the docs on how to set the
version in your cvsup file in addition to being so stupid you can't write
a sentence that makes sense or that doesn't include sh*t or f*ck.  Man,
you are really impressing us.

> I have seen more failures with this os then with NT or Novell, and to
> top it off install as you say sucks, but real os's at least win you
> pay for the one that have to support the os at least make a products
> that installs right and they back the installations better then I have
> seen hear.

Gee, you complain about problems, but did you EVER, before this email,
write and ask for help (since the -questions list IS for help)?  No.  So
if you're an idiot, can't read the docs to even find where to ask
questions then you should go back to your friend WindoZe and live there
and complain to them when your dlls start getting out of sync.

> I would be nice to run something that works like all the claims state.

If you cut your finger off w/ a chainsaw, is it the chainsaw's fault?
Nope - it's the operator, just like you're the problem here.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *