Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:41:47 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *WORKING!* Re: netscape

Nathan Dorfman writes:

> Depending on which shell you're using. After this do a gmake (apply the
> patches on a clean src tree if possible).

	BTW, I've been messing around with Netscape.ad and XKeysymDB, but
	no luck:

	Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
	Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
[...]
	Warning:
	Name: List
	Class: XmList
	Illegal value (206) for rep type XmRStringDirection

	Any info ?
--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-
     «Pluto placed his bad dog at the entrance of Hades to keep the dead