Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:12:28 +0900
From:      "R. Lahaye" <lahaye@users.sourceforge.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HTML-guru: PLEASE help me!

Hi,

[Running FreeBSD 4.3 on Intel PC]

I finally seem to have found the tool for the printer setup:

  http://localhost:631/admin

using the cups daemon (from the cups 1.1.6.2 package).

However, whenever I have filled in fields and click <continue>,
netscape displays:

 Request Entity Too Large

 The request is too large for this server to process. HTTP/1.0 413 Request Entity Too
 Large Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 05:40:18 GMT Server: CUPS/1.1 Content-Language: en

 Request Entity Too Large

 The request is too large for this server to process.

-----

Is this an HTML problem? Or is it a cups problem?

I have another Linux box (Mandrake 8.0) on which all this just
runs like a charm out of the box; using cups 1.1.9.

What is the problem with my FBSD 4.3 distro?

Thanks for your help!

Rob.

PS: I have added in /etc/services:
  ipp             631/tcp    IPP (Internet Printing Protocol)
  ipp             631/udp    IPP (Internet Printing Protocol)

and then type:
  # cupsd -c /usr/local/etc/cups/cupsd.conf

and use "http://localhost:631/admin" in my browser.