Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:13:57 +0100
From:      David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        Simon <simon@optinet.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Please help me identify this:

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 01:04:14PM -0400, Simon wrote:
> Can someone please help me identify the following message? I get
> it when my freebsd panics and I have to do a cold- reboot.

The best thing to try is getting a trace back from the panic.  Add
"options DDB" to your kernel, recompile and install. Now when it
dies you should find it ends up in the kernel debugger.  You should
be able to type "t" to get a trace of where in the kernel the
problem occured. If you can post that, with the output of "dmesg"
just after boot, and a copy of your kernel config file that will
give people more to work on.

	David.