Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:21:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Scilab

	Hi, does anybody know anything about the scilab port?  Has it just
not been updated?  When I try to build the port it quickly dies with:

>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/Meta2/Scilab/distributions/.
fetch: scilab-2.4.1-src.tar.gz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no
access)
>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/. fetch:
scilab-2.4.1-src.tar.gz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no
access)
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

	And checking the ftp server,
ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/Meta2/Scilab/distributions   they do not
seem to have the version that the port wants.  Any info would be
appreciated.

							Tim