Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Zac M. Speidel" <zms@mediaone.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with mounting ntfs file system..

Good evening freebsd users,
Im writing with the *hope* that someone can offer me help. I am trying to
mount a ntfs file system which is located on 'wd0s3'.. I am currently
running 4.3-Release.

When I try to "mount -t ntfs /dev/wd0s3" I get:

# mount -t ntfs /dev/wd0s3 /mnt
ntfs: /dev/wd0s3: Invalid argument
#

I also have "options NTFS" in my kernel.. it still doesnt work.. I have no
idea what might be the problem.. Perhaps I am leaving something out?
Please help me if you might know what I am doing wrong..

Sincerly,
Zac Speidel