Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:42:18 +0900
From:      SUZUKI Shinsuke <suz@kame.net>
To:        molter@tin.it
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCTP in KAME / Re: Removing T/TCP and replacing it with something simpler

> SCTP in KAME is complete, stable and fully supported.
> It is mainly developed by the SCTP RFC author, Randall Stewart.

KAME Project haven't received SCTP-related bug report so much, and I
think it's due to a lack of testers, SCTP-API standard, and SCTP-ready
applications.
#Sometimes KAME SNAP compilation fails in SCTP and non-SCTP
#application fails in compilation due to a change by SCTP.  So it's
#difficult to conclude that SCTP is already stable...

So I'm not still sure if SCTP in KAME is complete and stable enough to
merge into -current.  (If someone can contribute to this kind of
evaluation, it's quite appreciated, of course!)

Thanks,
----
SUZUKI, Shinsuke @ KAME Project