Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 1995 22:55:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Hoffman <jeffh@cybernetics.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.0-950210-SNAP and AcceleratedX + I128 probs

I am running 2.0-950210-SNAP (this fixed the floppy problem that I was
having...2.0 still craps out), and when I installed AcceleratedX for my
#9 Imagine-128 card, I am having really strange things happen.

For instance, when I hold down control and click over an xterm, when i
release the restore does not happen (ie: the image of the menu remains.)

Also, when I drag was using twm and clicked on the desktop, the menu
appeared way away from where my mouse pointer was.  Also using twm, I
noticed that if I were to drag a window off of the top of the screen, the
border lines would skew so that the top left corner was at (0, 0), but
the bottom right remained in the correct spot (hard to explain.)

Anyways, has anything changed from 2.0 -> 2.0-950210-SNAP that
would/could be causing any of the above?  One thing that may be causing
problems is that I installed the compat1xdist off of my 2.0 CD-ROM as
opposed to downloading it from the FTP site.  I checked the file sizes
and they were the same, so I figured they hadn't changed.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Hoffman