Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:43:43 +0200
From:      Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: openoffice 1.0 run problem

On Saturday 08 June 2002 8:56 am, Martin Blapp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > no, I have  do nothing with CFLAGS. I use another pc. now OpenOffice
> > works! :)
>
> Cool. Maybe you have not as much RAM as the new PC has ?
>
> Cheers
> Martin

I am trying to install open office........ on  a p3 500 with  384mb of ra=
m and=20
scsi hardware raid. Is this  enough to build this monster......

I have installed from ports gcc 3.1
make buildworld
made and installed new kernel with the recommended dssiz options etc
started the open office build.....that was 10 hours ago... its still chug=
ging=20
away!.... is it ever gonna finish?