Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:57:29 +0200
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx>
Cc:        Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Subject:   Re: A20/keybord/no-keyboard

(if this is a repeat, then sorry, there seems to be a problem at =

hub.freebsd.org)
=2E..
> =

> Ah, I've fixed the btx compile.  Seems some comment rototilling busted =
it.

that's what i saw.

btw, while we are at the bottom of the bleading edge, can this also be fi=
xed:
in i386/boot/boot0/boot0.S:
-#ifdef SIO
+#if defined(SIO) && COMSPEED !=3D 0
/*
 * Initialize the serial port.  bioscom preserves the driver number in DX=
=2E
 */
                movw COMSPEED,%ax               # defined by Makefile
                callw bioscom
#endif /* SIO */

since this only works for speeds upto 9600, and breaks things for speeds
above 9600.
(i know, this probably should be a PR :-)

danny