Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:10:25 -0500
From:      hawk <hawk@fac13.ds.psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make doesn't make anymore

make has stopped making.  It will recocognize a couple of targets,
but just plain "make" no longer does anything.

I've found that the build target works in the ports, and that
depend and all work for the kernel, but install doesn't work in the
ports, and it will be a while before I find out about the kernel
(it's doing "all" at the moment).

I've never seen this before, even with all the weird things I
do to systems . . .

hawk