Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:09:13 +0200
From:      "Siegbert Baude" <Siegbert.Baude@gmx.de>
To:        "Jud" <jud@myrealbox.com>, <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <jonc@chen.org.nz>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: upgrading and updating .... extremely complicated for me.

> Hope this helps - if you have more questions, look at
> the FAQs, the Handbook, Greg's book, Google Groups,
> and of course ask the list.  :)

I wanted to add, thtat the FreeBSD "man pages" are in a far better
state, that Linux' ones.
So "man config-file-of interest" works nearly always, as does "man
kernel-driver" (e.g. "man rl", if you want to know details about the
realtek ethernet driver). And that is, what really counts, if you want
to adopt your own kernel config, rc.conf or make.conf.

Ciao
Siegbert