Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:48:54 -0500
From:      Martin <spamoff@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        FreeBsd-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Fwd: Can't find out how to get a second ethernet card recognized]

--------------306F07FDB9B36907A45516F9

Oop's..this didn't go to the list, so here it is  :)

--------------306F07FDB9B36907A45516F9

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:47:16 -0500
From: Martin <spamoff@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>

Hello Stephen.

That sounds like it.

Moving from Linux to FreeBsd is not as easy as I thought.

This is an old macine, 486DX66, 16Mb ram, 257Mb H/D
FreeBsd 2.2.7

I want to play with a firewall (I don't need any other app's installed

As the   dists /src/sys are not installed, I'll have to add them. Is this big ??

Whilst I'm here, another question !

Linux's come with command line history defaulted on the up/down arrow keys. This
doesn't work on my FreeBsd. Any ideas

Thanks again  :)

I know I'll get there...it's the 5% difference that I'm tripping up on.

Regards..Martin