Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:36:42 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   GET THEE TO A NUNNERY

OK.  It is time to take the package discussion and the scripting
discussions to config@.  They are not moving forward here and are
clogging up the works.  Yes, we know the system has flaws.  Yes, we
know that everybody has their own pet scripting language.  No, you are
going to reach closure on it without producing code.  We've been over
that at least 5 times in the last 5 years.  You aren't covering new
ground here.

This discussion has gone on long enough.  It is time to move it to a
more appropriate place.  config@ is that place.  Please stop posting
about it in arch@.

</rant>

Warner