Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:38:46 -0400 (AST)
From:      Bryan Bursey <bbursey@nipplehead.yi.org>
To:        Stephen <ween@sevenheavens.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RELENG_3 Sound compile error

Stephen:

Sounds like you should have added the following line instead...

device pcm0

Hope that helps.
Bryan

PS.  Again, this message would prolly have been most appropriately
directed to -questions until you're sure its a -stable prob.

| Drugs may be the road to nowhere,      |
| but at least they're the scenic route. |