Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:57:14 +0200
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for Review - NIS netgroups

Hi,
On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 08:20:35AM -0700, Alexander Langer wrote:
>   The result is a very fine NIS tutorial, which is supposed to be extended
>   by NIS Netgroups content written by Udo Erdelhoff soon (at least he
>   promised that :-])

the first review-worthy version of the netgroup-related changes is
available at
http://www.ruhr.de/home/nathan/FreeBSD/netgroup.diff

I'm reasonably certain that the technical information and the markup are
OK; I'm not so sure about my grammar and the accessibility of the
information.

I'd appreciate some comments by natural speakers and people with or
without experience with NIS and netgroups.

Many thanks in advance.

/s/Udo
--
Rome wasn't built by doing homework and taking tests. It was built by
killing all those who opposed them.