Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:01:27 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        censor@balernochs.edin.sch.uk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The message was delivered with a warning.

Will you please stop spamming our mailing list with these stupid
messages.

The is a computer related list, and it is common for messages to
contain things like ``xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'' to represent an IP address but
your stupid filter seems to assume that anything with ``xxx'' in it is
porn, because you haven't set it up properly.

Kindly modify it to look at ``xxx'' in context or exclude any address
with ``freebsd'' in it's name from the filter.

Thank you

MIMESweeper wrote:

> A message has been sent with subject "RE: Netmask matter" which has caused a
> warning due to email content. This will be read an dealt with seriously.
>
> The message was sent from  keith@apcs.com.au  to the following:
> gfish@uniqsite.com
> questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> with subject "RE: Netmask matter".
>
> For more information contact censor@balernochs.edin.sch.uk

  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd.
Bath, Avon, England.  Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com