Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:20:47 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Felix-Antoine Paradis <reel@idemnia.ath.cx>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

I think the best way to implement this is some sort of config message =

to the pppoe node (before the connect/listen).  The NETGRAPH version =

of ppp(8) is capable of doing ``chat scripts'' with netgraph nodes, =

so it's fairly easy to configure the node configuration conversation...

Hopefully now that Christmas is over I'll be able to get back to =

netgraph'ifying ppp :-)

-- =

Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org=

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org=