Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:20:33 -0500
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Ken Lam" <klam@awod.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN, an off topic question

The current FreeBSD port of the SKIP reference implementation works fine
with 2.2.2 up to 2.2.7 and several 3.0 snaps that I have used throughout
1998 as the basis of worldwide VPNs.  It's a good solid port if you just
read the documentation and follow the instructions.  It's domestic only, due
to the current US export restrictions.  Developing a new port is not for the
faint-hearted due to the number of different modular strategies used.