Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:32:26 +0200
From:      "Danail Yordanov" <d_j@vip.bg>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't start X - shows fatal error

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C23FA0.D1C91A10

   Installation was easy and it seemed all right, but the configuration =
of X failed everytime when I tried to make it. I have tried all written =
in the Handbook. Nothing works. Then there is only 1 reasonable question =
is the videocard S3 Trio 3D supported? I think I found it on the list, =
but what is causing this...and how do deal deal with it.

Sincerely:
Danail Yordanov

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C23FA0.D1C91A10

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Installation was easy and =
it seemed=20
all right, but the configuration of X failed everytime when I tried to =
make it.=20
I have tried all written in the Handbook. Nothing works. Then there is =
only 1=20
reasonable question is the videocard S3 Trio 3D supported? I think I =
found it on=20
the list, but what is causing this...and how do deal deal with =
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CYR" size=3D2>Sincerely:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CYR" size=3D2>Danail =
Yordanov</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C23FA0.D1C91A10--