Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:03:56 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Addons

Quoting Spades <spades@galaxynet.org>:
 [000916 20:59]:
#>I'm running Apache on my lovely FreeBSD, i like to run
#>websites for my friends...and do it neat.
#>
#>Does apache have..
#>
#>Frontpage Extension
YES....from the ports collection

#>Control Panel

I guess you mean httpd.conf .../usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf

#>Web monitoring bandwidth

I am sure there is a program to do that but I'm not sure it is a
functionality in Apache.

#>
#>Where can i get these?

As above..check from  the ports collection...

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence; Conservatism is
distrust of the people tempered by fear. -William E. Gladstone, Speech, May
31, 1866
(contributed by Chris Johnston)