Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:56:35 +0100
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: opinions on password policies

Hello,

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 01:43:47PM -0500, Dru wrote:
> * Has ANYONE been able to build "npasswd" or "passwd+" on FreeBSD? After a
>   week of effort, it would be great to have the satisfaction of seeing it
>   work :)

I have taken a look at npasswd after your first post to this list about
it... and I can say that it would not be simple to port it over IMHO. BTW,
the configure script seems to be very old and gets much of the stuff wrong.

But I did not try very hard and after all, I am not exactly a guru, so...

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University