Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:44:25 -0400
From:      Daemon <daemon@foxchat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stray IRQ 7 problem.

  I know I've seen this problem with IRQ 7 addressed before and it seems like the problem was IRQ 7 being in the kernel.  I don't have anything in my kernel using IRQ 7 but yet I keep getting "Stray IRQ 7" errors and now today I got "/kernel: too many stray irq 7's; not logging any more.  The only thing I could find on the net was "http://www.faqchest.com/linux/freeBSD/fbsd-99/fbsd-9907/fbsd-990760/fbsd99072815_23213.html"
  I'm running 4.7-PRERELEASE on a Dell Deminsion L1000R.  I've been running FreeBSD on this box since 4.3-Stable and I didn't start seeing these errors until after I upgraded from 4.5-Stable.
  Sorry if this issue has already been addressed.

Respectfully,

Mark