Date:      03 May 1999 14:09:25 +0200
From:      Christoph Haas <ch@adimus.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Entry for your list of consulting companies

Hello,

please add us to your list of companies and persons offering
commercial support for FreeBSD. Below you find our preformatted entry
for your list in HTML. We are located in Bochum, Germany.

Thanks in advance...

	Christoph Haas

-----

<A href="http://www.adimus.de/"><B>Adimus GmbH & Co. KG</B></A> is a
company based in Bochum, Germany. As a consulting partner we provide
services in system administration for all flavours of Unix and
Microsoft Windows, design and maintenance of LANs and WANs, IT
security auditing and database management. Solutions for intra- and
internet servers as well as our firewall toolkit are based on FreeBSD
and third-party products from Compaq, Peacock, Cisco and Ascend. For
more information please contact <A
href="mailto:info@adimus.de">info@adimus.de</A> or visit our <A
href="http://www.adimus.de/">website</A>.

--
       Christoph Haas             Adimus Beratungsgesellschaft für System-
System Administration & Design,   und Netzwerkadministration mbH & Co KG