Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:42:29 +0000
From:      Pietro Cerutti <pietro.cerutti@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem due to hostname change

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:38:49 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt
<tedm@toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Ted, Neo-Vortex and Eric.

nothing found with grep on /etc/* , /usr/local/etc* , /var/named/*
but I found this:

# grep <old_hostname> /var/*
Binary file /var/db matches
Binary file /var/mysql matches
Binary file /var/restoresymtable matches
#

Well I double check once more on my system!

Thank you!

--
Pietro Cerutti
<pietro.cerutti@gmail.com>