Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 20:32:21 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Apache Addons

Hello Odhiambo,

> Quoting Spades <spades@galaxynet.org>:
>  [000916 20:59]:
#>>I'm running Apache on my lovely FreeBSD, i like to run
#>>websites for my friends...and do it neat.
#>>Frontpage Extension
> YES....from the ports collection

If you really want to do it neat: don't even think about FP...

#>>Control Panel
> I guess you mean httpd.conf .../usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf

#>>Web monitoring bandwidth
> I am sure there is a program to do that but I'm not sure it is a
> functionality in Apache.

Not sure if MRTG would be a solution (as I don't really understand
what the original poster needs) but as mentioned, it's in the ports
collection:
/usr/ports/net/mrtg

Another approach might be to use the Apache transferlogs (depends on what
you need to achieve).