Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:52:54 -0800
From:      "Eric Parusel" <lists@globalrelay.net>
To:        "GB" <gregbrooks@blue-mouse.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BIND vs djbdns

I'm using djbdns, it's data files being populated from LDAP, using
ldap2dns (http://ldap2dns.tiscover.com)...

Plus:  You don't have to worry about cache pollution, since the
recursive resolver (dnscache), and the authoritative nameserver
(tinydns) are separate entities...

I'm really happy with it myself...

Hope this helps,

Eric Parusel

> Folks,
>
> Not to start a flame war, but does anyone have opinions/advice on
BIND9