Date:      7 Dec 2001 11:13:21 -0000
From:      "easy man" <easyman@c4.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   custom kernel

hi there,
I'm Kiril Tsvetkov from Bulgaria. I use bsdboot to run a custom kernel from DOS, in the begining there it is working normaly but when it finish to search for hardware it gets an error message: "Fatal error trap 12:..." Why is that? Is it because of not enough RAM(on my computer there is only 8MB RAM) or because it must have freebsd on the machine? Is there way to run the kernel to use a swap space or something like this? if there is no way to run it ot machine with 8 RAM how meny I must have?

regards,
Kiril Tsvetkov
Bulgaria