Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:20:01 -0500
From:      Chip Marshall <chip@jlc.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mac

On Fri, Nov 14, 1997 at 08:13:40AM -0500, Patrick Gardella wrote:
> Or you can wait for Rhapsody to come out.  It's based on NextStep, and will
> have the Unix underbelly that you can work with, along with the familiar
> Mac GUI.

You could also run BeOS, currently in PR2. I think it still has a
UN*X base under it's spiffy new GUI. I'm not entirely sure it will
run on a Performa though. Check out the web page, http://www.be.com

--
Chip Marshall <chip@jlc.net>
http://www.jlc.net/~chip/                  InterNIC handle -  CLM21