Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 13:23:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Matthew <mhochman@ecg.e-commercegroup.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frontpage98 on FreeBSD 2.2.7

	I assume that you are refering to the Front Page Server
Extensions?  Yes you would just use the BSDI version.
	Just to possibly save you some headache there is an apache/fp
port.  Check out the following for more info :

http://www.westbend.net/~hetzels/apache-fp/

I haven't actually used the port in awhile, so I don't know what things
are like currently, but at the time it seemed to come to together fairly
well.

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com
* American InfoMetrics