Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 05:51:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jean Couillaud <couill_j@epita.fr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   problem with libgda ..

Hello,

 # pkg-config glib-1.2.10_3.tgz
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.5" not found

I ve looked for informations on this lib over the net and I havent find
anything interesting that could help me ...
All I know is that
- to do the best, I would also need the libc_r.so.5 and
that I havent got it either ..
- This is probably a linux lib .. ?

If someone could help me, I would be very grateful ..

Best regards

PS:
For information :
 # uname -a
FreeBSD Carmody 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #1: Thu Jul 12 23:52:39 CEST
2001     carm@Carmody:/usr/src/sys/compile/CARMODY  i386
And I've recently done a make World ...

 From Jean Couillaud  (aka Carmody)