Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:41:58 -0400
From:      wolf <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware3, any one got even sorta working?

I have search the web trying to find info on vmware3 and FreeBSD as the
host os.

I noticed a post where someone said they got the modules working, but
were having problems with the binary part.

Any progress?

Looking for beta testers?

I upgraded my system to a Duron, and now all my guest os's crash when
they try and do the SIMD stuff while inside of vmware2. :(

The idea behind upgrading my system was to make things better, faster,
not broken!

--
Michael Joyner
FreeBSD System Administrator