Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:26:39 +0900
From:      "Shoichi 'Ne' Sakane" <sakane@ydc.co.jp>
To:        jorge@aker.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSEC: racoon and Win2K

> Anyone was successfull in making these interoperate? Could you please
> tell me which racoon version you used and please send me the conf file?

I was successfull in that, but only with transport mode.
But Win2K sometime rejected the phase 2 exchange due to
proposal mismatch.  I could not get the reason.  See,
http://www.tanu.org/~sakane/doc/public/report-ike-interop0007.html

I doubt that Win2K can accept a connection of tunnel mode as a responder.
Because Win2K is generally used as a client device of remote accessing
into the private network through a security gateway.