Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:57:53 +0100
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>(by way of Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>)
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs Linux For Managers...

The most important things are, I think:
- Easier to manage (ports system, clear hierarchy, no different distros)
- More open license (BSD license)
- Build on years and years of BSD UNIX coding & knowledge
- Lots of resources available on a central place (the handbook and other
 stuff on freebsd.org)

Hope this helps,

Arjan
avleeuwen@piwebs.com