Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:59:14 -0800
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MGA G450 - exiting X screws up text screen

I just upgraded my machine from a G200 to a G450. While for the most
part it was a very smooth upgrade I find now that whenever I either exit
X or shift to a text VTY from X that the text screen I get is weird. It
seemingly is missing the bottom two lines of the screen.

I suppose I really should complain to the XFree86 folks about this, but
I wanted to check first and see if anyone else had noticed this same thing.