Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:25:47 -0800
From:      "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newb question

All,

My company is getting a fractional DS3 in the near future, and I've
acquired a Sangoma a301 card to handle the interface.

We're retaining one of the T1s we currently have, from a different
provider, and we're intent on using BGP to manage the two connections.

Does anyone have good pointers to tutorials or howtos on setting up
OpenBGP for a newb like me who has never done this before?

I've got the ARIN web site open now, looking through the docs on
getting our ASN, but it's all new to me, and I could use a little
help.

Thanks,

Kurt