Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:07:10 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustau_P=E9rez_i_Querol?= <gustau.perez@gmail.com>
To:        Roelof Wobben <r.wobben@home.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cinnamon desktop

Al 06/09/2013 19:26, En/na Roelof Wobben ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I googled a see that there are some private repos where people work on
> the Cinnamon desktop.
> But as far as I can see FreeBSD is still at 1.7.7 where the stable
> version of Cinnmon is at 1.8.8 and the development version is 1.9,2.

    Hello Roelof,

    I'm aware of that and. Actually it is in our to-do list (specially
in mine), and probably will be dealt with after the gnome 3.X settles if
that take short (I think it would take not that long). Perhaps, if I
have an slot of time, I'll deal with it shortly.

    Stay tuned, when we upgrade it we'll post in freebsd-gnome@.

    Thanks for your offer,

    Gustau