Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 18:30:07 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        dlr@asylum.org (dlr)
Cc:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: httpd can't start

dlr stands accused of saying:
> |On Wed, 9 Aug 1995, Michael Smith wrote:
> |> Did you actually bother to read the documentation?  You don't run
> |> httpd from the commandline.  Sheesh.  It runs out of /etc/inetd.conf,
> |> and it's expecting a web browser on standard input.

And I now ask myself, why the * did I say that?  I really ought to know
better on _both_ counts.

To anyone offended, upset, or just a little narked at my tone; my humble
apologies.  I'll try not to do it again.

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[