Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:18:56 -0400
From:      Dale Chulhan - Home <dchulhan@uwi.tt>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   VM-Ware Performance with FreeBSD

Hey guys,

Wassup?

Remember my X-window question from before? Well any way the best
recommendation was to use VM-Ware and install true FreeBSD.

My question is that I installed on a 450MHz machine with 128 MB RAM and
seems to be a bit lazy on WinNT.

Any one has similar configuration and what are your experiences?

I know this is not the forum to ask that but in the same light what is
this thing they are saying to download some optimised drives for FreeBSD
from the website. But when I go to the website they say it is already
included in the shipped version.